Aghar & Dalan Natural Gas Project
National Iranian Oil Company
Areas of Activity:
Oil and Gas Production
Engineering, Procurement Services, Construction Supervision
Completed and in Operation
The project comprises of the grass root development of two gas reservoirs namely Aghar and Dalan in the Fars province of Iran. The components of the project are as follows for gathering and treatment of 1400 MMSCFD of natural gas with gas pressure ranging from 230 to 120 bars.
- Dalan two phase gas gathering, consisting of 9 wells and three manifolds and pipelines to Dalan Treatment Plant.
- Aghar two phase gas gathering, consisting of 11 wells and four manifolds and pipelines to Aghar central facilities with subsequent 90 km 24” and 3 “ gas and liquid transmission pipelines to Dalan Treating Plant.
- Dalan Treatment Plant consisting of the process units, offsite and all necessary utilities and infrastructure.
- 80 km of overhead electrical transmission lines and related substations.
- Industrial complex consisted of buildings such as administration, cafeteria, security, warehouse, maintenance, workshop, fire station, fire pump house blast proof controls, sub stations and related facilities.
- Housing complex consisted of a community of 240 houses, with shopping center, mosque, school, nursery, club and theater, sport facilities, 32 room motel, town center, medical clinic, landscaping and other amenities and services.